The UK’s Leading Ultrasonic Cleaning Service for precision engineered parts, Supplier of Ultrasonic Tanks, Equipment & Ultrasonic Chemicals for Industrial use.
- Cleaned to the most exacting standards (ISO 4406, MOD MIL standards, etc…)
- We can handle parts large and small in all quantities
- Cleans all types of contaminants from all type of process parts
- Fast and reliable turnaround
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Assurance Certified
- Over 15 years experience in industrial cleaning – Est. 2004
- Satisfaction or your money back guarantee on all your cleaning
Your parts are in safe hands as we’re Fully Insured
Chirton Engineering, M Barnwell Services, Haribo
Click or press on the button to open our enquiry form and we’ll comeback to you ASAP with answers, options, prices and services or call us today on 01924 495 975
Annual Savings of at least £75,328
“All in all a massive win for us, reducing costs and increasing revenue simultaneously in a very competitive market.”
Simon - Engineering Support Manager
Berry BPI Group
How we saved Simon £75,328 - Simon’s calculations were based on the following;
- An average 13 filters a month were cleaned in 2019. Erema laser discs in Simon’s case, but this process also applies to Ettlinger, MAS or other hot melt filters.
- Our multi-stage cleaning process means that each filter now lasts at least twice as long as they would’ve done otherwise
- Any hot melt filter costs well in excess of £1,000
- Total cost of cleaning, carriage, packing etc.. costs in the region of £100 per filter.
Simon’s conservative calculation of an annual saving of £75,328 was based purely on replacement costs. He also benefited from higher throughput, longer runtime and less downtime.
Don’t Spend Another Penny on Replacing or Cleaning Parts Until You’ve Asked These 7 Critical Questions.
Asking These Questions Saved One Customer over £70,000 a Year, Seriously!
What Cleaning Process Do I Need? A Quick & Easy Reference Guide...
Use this quick reference guide to compare parts vs contaminants to shortlist possible cleaning processes (Ultrasonics vs Pyrolysis vs Jet Wash vs Vapour Blast vs Soak)
The 2021 Ultimate Guide to Industrial Ultrasonic Cleaning
Get a complete understanding of the underlying science, equipment and characteristics of ultrasonic cleaning.
What Our Customers Say About us
We approached Sonic Solutions after our parts manufacturers let us down and wasted precious time by supplying oily parts. Not only were they friendly, helpful and happy to rush our parts through - the quality was unbelievable! They arrived back at our factory just in time to not hold up production and we couldn't recommend them highly enough.
Our company AssetCool found the entire team at Sonic Solutions to be responsive and incredibly supportive of a new project. Their technical knowledge is superb, and they delivered exactly what they promised. We're very happy to recommend them to anyone with ultrasonic cleaning needs, and look forward to working with them again in the future.
I reached out with a problem to various companies prior to talking with Sonic Solutions, most were unhelpful. These guys insisted on the first trial being for free! The job was excellent and the turn around time very impressive. We are now setting up a monthly cleaning regime with them. A joy to deal with.
Hi. I’m Andy, owner of Sonic Solutions for 14 years. Our aim is simple, to get your dirty parts clean, as efficiently and effectively as possible, so you can get on with your business.
We provide a cleaning service, cleaning chemicals, and ultrasonic cleaning equipment, so whether you want to do the job in-house or just let someone else sort it out we can help.
So if you require any cleaning of your equipment to help maintain your parts, increase production and reduce money loss, why not get in touch with our friendly and professional team.
We look forward to hearing from you.