- It is non-destructive and non-damaging to the item being cleaned unlike many purely physical cleaning methods;
- Its ability to clean items with variable geometry including uneven, remote, small and internal surfaces. Ultrasonic activity accesses all parts of the item in contact with the solution, including small holes and internal chambers which no other cleaning method can guarantee.
- Because it is usually using water based products it presents fewer health, safety and environmental issues.
- It is extremely versatile in the contaminants it can remove since the chemistry can be altered depending upon the contaminant. Ultrasonics are far more universally successful than other methods relying on purely physical or chemical activity. Ultrasonics can successfully remove scale, grease, inks, rusts and particulate;
- Using a mixture of chemistry and physics to remove contaminants it requires less potent chemistry and less physical force than alternative methods such as solvents and blasting;
- With ultrasonic bubbles typically ranging from 20 to 150 microns it is also able to achieve levels of cleanliness few alternatives can match and even destroys bacteria and organic contaminants.
Click or press on the button to open our enquiry form and we’ll comeback to you ASAP with answers, options, prices and services or call us today on 01924 495 975
The Ultimate Guide to Industrial Ultrasonic Cleaning
Subscribe to the Sonic Solutions newsletter and receive your FREE copy of the Ultimate Guide to Industrial Cleaning which is designed to help you understand what options are best for your needs. Sent straight to your inbox.