- It is non-destructive and non-damaging to the item being cleaned unlike many purely physical cleaning methods;
- Its ability to clean items with variable geometry including uneven, remote, small and internal surfaces. Ultrasonic activity accesses all parts of the item in contact with the solution, including small holes and internal chambers which no other cleaning method can guarantee.
- Because it is usually using water based products it presents fewer health, safety and environmental issues.
- It is extremely versatile in the contaminants it can remove since the chemistry can be altered depending upon the contaminant. Ultrasonics are far more universally successful than other methods relying on purely physical or chemical activity. Ultrasonics can successfully remove scale, grease, inks, rusts and particulate;
- Using a mixture of chemistry and physics to remove contaminants it requires less potent chemistry and less physical force than alternative methods such as solvents and blasting;
- With ultrasonic bubbles typically ranging from 20 to 150 microns it is also able to achieve levels of cleanliness few alternatives can match and even destroys bacteria and organic contaminants.
Click onPress the button to open our enquiry form and we’ll come back to you ASAP (usually within the hour) with answers, options, prices and services or call us today on 01924 495 975
What Our Customers Say About us
We approached Sonic Solutions after our parts manufacturers let us down and wasted precious time by supplying oily parts. Not only were they friendly, helpful and happy to rush our parts through - the quality was unbelievable! They arrived back at our factory just in time to not hold up production and we couldn't recommend them highly enough.
Our company AssetCool found the entire team at Sonic Solutions to be responsive and incredibly supportive of a new project. Their technical knowledge is superb, and they delivered exactly what they promised. We're very happy to recommend them to anyone with ultrasonic cleaning needs, and look forward to working with them again in the future.
I reached out with a problem to various companies prior to talking with Sonic Solutions, most were unhelpful. These guys insisted on the first trial being for free! The job was excellent and the turn around time very impressive. We are now setting up a monthly cleaning regime with them. A joy to deal with.
Don’t Spend Another Penny on Replacing or Cleaning Parts Until You’ve Asked These 7 Critical Questions.
Asking These Questions Saved One Customer over £70,000 a Year, Seriously!
What Cleaning Process Do I Need? A Quick & Easy Reference Guide...
Use this quick reference guide to compare parts vs contaminants to shortlist possible cleaning processes (Ultrasonics vs Pyrolysis vs Jet Wash vs Vapour Blast vs Soak)
The Ultimate Guide to Industrial Ultrasonic Cleaning
Get a complete understanding of the underlying science, equipment and characteristics of ultrasonic cleaning.