Why we offer them
- So you the potential customer can see with your own eyes the cleaning standards we achieve and whether it meets your requirements
- So we define the cleaning process required such that
- It is repeatable
- We know how to price it
- Whether it is the cleaning service, the cleaning chemical, or the cleaning equipment we are looking at, there is now a firm foundation and certainty about what we need to offer and what you can expect.
What we offer
- For items we have not cleaned before we will clean free of charge a representative sample, or samples, of the item to be cleaned. You will ship it to us and we will ship it back. Sometimes we will take a few samples to enable us to conduct extensive trials. This will be discussed and agreed at the outset.
- We will then conduct trial cleans of the samples to establish the full cleaning process required, including pre-treat, chemical wash, rinses, drying, inspection and packaging for dispatch.
- With our experience, we usually establish the full cleaning process quite quickly, but optimising it may take some more time. Timeframes of up to a week are normal, although some may take longer.
Like ingredients in a cake, the various steps in the cleaning process are all necessary to guarantee the desired outcome consistently. frequently we see the right chemicals and the right equipment being used but not resulting in the right outcome consistently. Missing, or badly executed steps, and untrained personnel are the usual reasons for this.
Trials guarantee the desired outcome for both of us, which is why we offer them. We regard their cost as an investment in our future relationship, well worth the price. And for you it is a risk-free guarantee of the outcome, a certain solution to your dirt problem.
To understand more about ultraosnic cleaning machines and how they might benefit you and your application please call or email one of our helpful cleanign experts today on 01924 938052 or email@example.com